Here’s How I’m Caffeinating…

13 Jan

brooklynroastingI’ve  told you about my love for Brooklyn Roasting Company after they hit the BK coffee scene a few years ago, and since then opened up shop in Dumbo. Their coffees are all Fair Trade, Rainforest Alliance, and Organic certified, and BRC is serious about “green thinking.” The roaster uses recycled materials and refurbished equipment, as well as clean powered distribution, like bicycle and a bio-diesel van. So here’s what I’m drinking at the moment: The Mocha Java blend– with notes of berry, black cherry, and cashew, as the packaging clearly displays (so you know what you’re getting into). It’s rich and warm for chilly January days, and goes for about $13 a can. Even if you can’t stop by the Dumbo location or find it at your grocery store, you can get yours here.

About these ads

8 Responses to “Here’s How I’m Caffeinating…”

1. Carol Kelly January 14, 2013 at 1:35 am #

Caitlin,

You inspire me to move to Brooklyn. I have enjoyed so many of the places you have mentioned when there for a visit. The real hook was CAFFEINE! Keep the good stuff coming!

2. Sasha January 15, 2013 at 4:24 pm #

I used to work in that building across the street from this place in DUMBO. Their coffee is incredible. So rich. Exactly what coffee is supposed to be. Not to mention it kept me energized past that 3pm feeling ;)

• becomingbklyn January 15, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

haha Lucky! You must miss it– it’s definitely a nice way to wake up.

3. Carlo January 16, 2013 at 5:09 am #

Is this good as iced coffee? I’m just wondering because I enjoy a coffee enema at least once a week. Thanks!

• becomingbklyn January 16, 2013 at 10:27 pm #

Definitely makes for a good iced coffee too!

4. TheDixieDishThe Dixie Dish January 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

Sounds like a “must-try” next time I’m back in Brooklyn! Thanks for sharing.